● If you had a dramatic weight loss due to surgery or dieting.
● If you have relatively thin layers of fat under the skin on your hips, thighs, abdomen and buttocks.
● When overhanging skin in the lower body restricts mobility and / or causes painful friction, as well as to prevent skin rashes or infection.
● If you are disturbed by loose skin in the lower half of the body and feel impaired in your body awareness and self-confidence.
● Sagging skin is removed and contoured so you can enjoy the results of your weight loss.
● You will improve your self-esteem through a more handsome and beautiful body.
● You will get rid of overhanging skin, which will eliminate the painful friction that can cause rashes and infections.
● Body toning is a sophisticated surgical procedure combined with a longer recovery time.
● You will probably spend one to three days in the clinic or need skilled care at home.
● You have a scar hidden in the bikini area.
● They had significant weight loss through bariatric surgery or diet.
● Pregnancy and / or aging causes sagging skin and cellulite below the waistline.
● They have loose skin on the hips, thighs and sides, thighs and abdomen.
● They have significant skin flaccidity, excess skin, ptosis (sagginess) of the buttocks and abdominal tensions.
After trying hard to get a healthy weight or undergoing a surgical procedure, you still feel frustrated with your appearance when you have loose abdominal muscles and loose and wrinkled skin on the lower abdomen and excess along the thighs and buttocks Skin shows. A lower body tightening leaves a circumferential scar hiding in the bikini area. A lower body lift can dramatically improve sagging skin and / or cellulite below the waistline in the above areas.
● The fatty layers below your flabby skin are relatively thin.
● You are ready to accept a thin scar around the waist.
● You are a non-smoker. Smoking slows down the healing process and increases the risk of serious complications during and after surgery. If you smoke, you must stop smoking at least six weeks before surgery.
● Your weight has remained stable for at least one year and no further weight loss is expected.
For best results, body shaping should not be performed until two years after the start of a massive weight reduction program. During this time your skin can shrink as much as possible and your nutritional intake will be stabilized and optimized. These factors will help you in your recovery.
● You have a good general health without chronic diseases like diabetes or heart disease.
People in poor health are not good candidates for body shaping procedures. You need to get a plastic surgery clearance from your family doctor or from doctors who treat you for the medical condition.
● They pay attention to a healthy diet. Problems like protein deficiency can interfere with healing.
● You have mental strength. Surgical contouring procedures require patience and stamina.
If you are in good overall health and have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are probably a good candidate for this procedure.
A complete lower body lift has the advantage that the buttocks, abdomen, waist, hips and thighs can be treated in one operation. Basically, the lower body tuck and abdominoplasty incision extends completely around the lower torso, allowing your surgeon to lift or suspend the thighs, tone the buttocks and perform the traditional tummy tuck. The length and pattern of the incisions depend on how much extra skin is removed and where the skin is. Dr. med. univ. Akhundov will do his best to consider your nickname preferences. Here's a typical scenario of this procedure for performing, though your surgeon uses a variation:
● Dr. med. univ. Akhundov will create a circumferential incision that extends around your torso. This incision allows him to remove and reposition an apron of excess skin and fat under the incision and tighten the tissue.
● The remaining skin will be pulled up the buttocks and thighs and your skin and underlying tissue will be exposed and tightened. You will be positioned on your stomach or side in this part of the procedure.
● Once your back and sides have been treated, they will be positioned on the back so the surgeon can treat your front.
At this point, there are two options that will be discussed preoperatively with you. One way is to combine the lower body lift with abdominal contouring, which is also known as tummy tucks (abdominoplasty). The other option is to combine the lower body lift with an inner thigh lift if your abdomen does not require contouring or if you already had an abdominoplasty.
● Your incisions will be closed in multiple layers via drains to control distention and swelling. Deep support seams within the underlying tissues help to form the reshaped contours. Sutures, skin glue or tapes are used to close the skin incisions.
In this single procedure, incisions are made around the body to remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen, outer thighs, buttocks, hips, and waist.